Sunday, July 26, 2009

26.7.2008

Today. 26th of July. Sunday, is the best day for me in every week. My mum will have class every 2 weeks in Sunday. Today is the 2nd time. So i am very very relax and free. Although SPM trial is coming soon, but i still dont have any motivation to study. I am scared and confused. Everytime my friends talk about studies, i will just sit there quitely, like a stranger sitting there. Sigh...

After having my beakfast, my guitar teacher just reach my house. Today dont know why he keep praise me. LOL. Maybe i am too noob, or i really improve. After having my Level 2 guitar exam, i didnt practice constantly. Not because of studies, is just that i keep give myself many excuses. And today he teach me a new song, sing by the ATQ champion ( although he just the second-runner up). I havent put in effort to play that song, so i just put it aside.

In addition, today is my buddy, Gibson, his lovely and cute dad birthday. His family, my family and jing family had our dinner in New Lee Hao Fuk Restaurent. The food just normal for me. But they said it was delicious and finger licking dishes. Maybe my taste bud was covered by U.

End.....

No comments:

Post a Comment