Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29.7.2009

Is Wednesday again. Usually, what everyone always says, when Wednesday come, then the world will speed up and reach weekends again. This is what they said. For me, everyday is just the same, i wont frustrated on going to school, because i have a gang of very good friends and also my buddy. We will enjoy ourself in school, sleep, chit-chat, "aruba", playing a fool with friends and also TEACHER, eat, and also truant.

Today we brought our reward won by Veroy on Saturday. He won a chocalate that day. So today we bring it to school, and enjoy the taste and joy of it. Too bad, the amout is limited, so just some people get to taste it, sorry about that. When the bells ring, it shows that it is the time to ponteng, haha, we leave the school at 12 today, geng leh, but this is our school culture, some student even leave the school after the recess. So dont shocked about it.

The sad plight just arrive. Time is running fast. I still remember that you told me that you are leaving on August. That time i still playing a fool with you. But now ly i realise you are leaving tomorrow. Sigh. Before this i still arguel with you. Until now we also havent talk to each other.Since i scolded you that day. I am sorry about that. That time i really dont want to tell anything to anyone. Cuz is not a good or honour things to say, is a shame you know. But nvm, you already know everything oso. LOL.

Jie, i knot that tmr you are leaving Ipoh and will work in Penang. The distance between this 2 places are just few hundred kilometres. But for me, is like north pole and south pole. The life without you are really dull. No one accompony me when our family having dinner. No one wil fetch me to go for shoping and go for cinema. No one will soothe me whenever i have any problem. And no one will tease me and make me dulan this time. I am not stopping you from going. This is a good time to go out, the economies now are bad. Since you got a new job there, then do your best there.

When you free, then sms me or call me. When you sick, please do tell me. When you need some one to soothe you, then please find me. When you feel that you wana shout out loud, then call me. I dont know whether you will read this blog or not, but i really do miss you from now on. Have a good ride tomorrow. Take good care or yourself. And dont ever try to build more ships there. Not good for you. Be mature and find ur ship that belongs only to you.

To Michele Chow Yee Mee
Shaun Godsister

End....

3 comments:

  1. didi, i was so happy that im still in your mind...i was really sad that time that u didnt really care about my feelings...i've got my own problems and matters that i cant solve and im in great depression...just that time i wanted to tell you..then u throw anger on me and tease me like im nothing just a piece of shyt...i was really hurt u know...really hurt....it makes me feel that u dont really care about my feelings...i really dont want to lose u as my didi..cuz i really sayang u..since we meet we are so good in connections...care and concern you is my responsibilities...hope u understand even thou sometimes u dont really wan me to care BUT I DO CARE...
    in the mean time, i really felt heartache leaving u here..but i think you will recover fast as u got many good friends around you..hope u will be happy ...just dont forget me..as ur sis..as i wont forget u..as my good didi...
    when i come back i will find u ..dont worry..
    pls keep updating ur blog daily i will take a look at it when i finish work...just want to know what u've always do all the time...thats what a sis will do....
    hope we dont forget each other..sms me if can..i also will be happy...but dont tease me le..sometimes u wont know im not happy when u tease me..then i will be more sad...
    til then..
    didi...jie sayang u forever..take care
    dont forget me pls =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .................
    who will miss u.....
    bastard

    ReplyDelete
  3. u never change....
    how can i still communicate with you...
    u never really care about how other ppl feel do you...
    good...
    forget it...
    i dont care anymore.

    ReplyDelete