Monday, July 27, 2009

28.7.2009

Tuesday. Wow. I slept for 5 periods in school today. Dont know why i will so tired today. The first step i step in to my class room, my mind are thinking of sleeping post, should i sleep on the table, or sleep on my friend place. Haha.

Opps. I think my form teacher will very mad on me. Not because of i dint pay attention or what, is that i havent paid my school fees. I totally forget about it. Before that just thinking of how to pass the present to the girl i love and how face her. Sigh. Mount.Everest, if you all dont und den nvm. I feel like standing on the highest peak of the mountain when i face her. My heart shattered everywhere. But donoe why, when i reach home, i felt like the relationship between us are getting better, i oso donoe why.

This time, is the first time i quarrel with my friend Eugene. This is not me. Usually we will kidding and joke about everyone. But just now in kopitiam, i really angry about him. He said something that irritate the girl i love. Usually i had no feelings aboit it. But just now i really donoe why. Sry Eugene. But i still will F*** you. Fat Ass

End....

No comments:

Post a Comment