Monday, July 27, 2009

27.7.2009

Monday, is the first day of nightmare start every week. Ever since our school change the time table, we have to face 8 periods of Indian teacher every Monday. Sigh. 8 periods man, is kinda long and suffer.
Add math & Mord math ~ Pn.Kogilam
English ~ Pn.Aruna
Biology ~ Pn.Arasu
Among them, i only will pay attention on biology. Haha.

Today we thought that there was a talk about how to face SPM. So, we decided not to go to school and we went to library. Err, for me, is not consider as truant. LOL. Whatever. But in the end there was no any talk today. At the library, i thought that just me and Gibson. Veroy had no transport so he dint manage to go. But when i reach there, i find a place to sit down, turn on my PSP while waiting for the library to welcome me and waiting for Gibson. Mr.Turtle appear in front of me, wearing school uniform and standing in front of me. Then Kito, Long, Man Hong come 1 by 1. How to study like that man. All those dai gor come dee. Kidding. Haha. Kito just sit there and play my psp until the bacterry dry. Just imagine how long he play.

After that, the trio in school finally met in Small Genting. Because later got tuition. Sienz. I finish a novel by Hikayu in tuition centre. Not that interesting. Cuz i expect it should be a very nice and interesting book. Sighhhhh....

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment