Monday, August 10, 2009

10.8.2009

I will remember today for quite some time. Sigh. I and my buddy decided to cancel Monday physics class, then go to library and study together. But, Veroy said he dont want to go to school today, before that he did tell me. Then Gibson sms me early in the morning and tell me that he dint go to school also. WTF man. That time what time arr dai gor...6.30 larr..i going to school dee la..I sms him..Then he scold me back..Maybe Veroy is right about him..Sigh..I dont want to write it here..Later kena f*** again..

So, I just sit down there and wait for time to pass. Luckyly Pok got go to school, and I can find him to chat and sing some song. Lol. And I dint touch any book today. I plan everything nicely for today. Call my mum purposely come and fetch me by taxi from her school. Fine.....And I dint go to library also. I accompany Khai to go to parade for some walk and buy some stuff. Then go back to my mum school. Boring Monday.

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment