Thursday, August 20, 2009

20.8.2009

My dota skill had improve to another era...Lol...Our killing spree in GTI and uncountable winning rate made us so famous there...Haha...Just express my feeling...Not lc...Dont care about this...

Today i am so tired...Another day spent on GTI...If everyday keep like this, my eyes will blind, my wallet will exhausted, and my mum will kill me...So must try to control ourself...Dont get addict to it...Once u step into this trap...Then u must try ur best to get rid of the venom...

Next week then holiday dee..So my friend...Where will you all go? Where else wo...HOUSE la...Trial lo...Where can go anywhere...Ya...Trial will start after holiday...So we must try our every effort to memoraise every subject....

Best Buddy...
Veroy
Gibson
Pok
Eugene
Kang
Long

Good Luck

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment