Thursday, August 13, 2009

13.8.2009

Another day just going to end. To all of you, have you all done everything that you should done? Have you all take on every responsibility that should take? If no, then do it before is too late...= )

Still remember what i said? Thursday is the most relaxing day...PJ day...Yeah...There is a basketball competition organize by Rakan Muda next Saturday. I wana take part, but trial is just on the edge, and i know that my mum will not allow me to do so. But my friends do take part. Yuen, Iceman, Nam, Bao Lun, Andy, Zheng Xing and dont know got who some more. To all of you, Gambateh. Today just have a game with them, last week we win them but today we lose like hell, and myself injured too. LOL. Sigh. Today maybe i too excited and i keep steal and slap in the game. Sorry about that if i really make you all angry. And i 'bang' Yuen today, damn hurt man, my left eye that part bang his backside, haha, but that time Yuen is lying down there, face bang backside, isnt that i should be the 1 who crying for pain. Haha.

And for Gibson, I am sorry to hear about that, but no matter what just tell me, God will bless Uncle Sam. Dont needa worry. Now just study hard and show ur dad ur results, although this will not cure in physically, but in mentally, you had give him a great motivation. Gambateh too.

Aiya....God are so busy leh...But i know God will help me...God ho?

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment