Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5.8.2009

Wednesday again. This week gona end again. Sigh. Do you all know how to cure ulcer? My lips got 4 stupid ulcer. I know this sound disgusting, but is really 4. Sigh. I pain for 3 days dee. Can anyone help me?

Today is a rainy day here. After came back from parade, we run back to school without umbrella, luckily that time the rain not so big, but our uniform still wet. When i reach home, then headache liao, lol, sleep until now. And yesterday i sent something to her, about my feelings. I dont know how she felt when saw this message, and now my phone exhausted dee, i cant find her, and i hope she wont get affected by this message. Sigh, i dont know i should sent that message or not, i ask my friends, some of them said that i should wait and patient, but some of them said i should be brave and start forcing her to make decision. Which one is the correct path? Can anyone tell me?

1 comment:

  1. God will only just help those who really worth to help.. Not a fucker that still thinking for GF while trial is coming soon. If someone doesnt like you anymore.. Just leave it.. Struggling like you will make her more upset.. Cut the topic.. Study hard from now.. Not the time for those puppy love or blogging..
    Good Luck


    Adam Feasby

    ReplyDelete