Monday, August 3, 2009

3.8.2009

Sorry that yesterday dint update my blog. Sigh. Too tired. And not time for me to blog. Sorry about that. A new member in my house really make me suffer now, keep running here and there, anyhow, i still like it. My dog, Tim. If got nice photo, i will upload for you all. Dont worry.

From now on, every Monday i will stop my physics tuition, and then Gibson, Jiao and me will go to library to do our revision. I wonder when that the state library are full of people. But mostly couples. I still remember the first step i step in to this big building, with my first girlfriend. Haha. Change topic!!! Trial are coming soon. Just 30 more days ly. Takutnya. How arr...Arghhhh

Hope that God will bless those who are struggling in studies now.

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment